Could a single phone call be enough to turn your feelings of uncertainty and doubt about your retirement into confident anticipation?
We’re sure you have taken steps on your own to find the answers to your retirement questions – but the answers you’ve found either don’t seem to fit your situation or, when they do fit, they always seem to offer conflicting advice.
Well, there is a good reason for that – because here’s the thing, everyone’s financial situation and corresponding solution is different.
We’ve found that unless you have someone committed to understanding your situation and to work with you to craft personalized strategies that suit your specific needs it can be difficult to feel confident that you are on track to achieving your goals.
Luckily, answering those questions and giving clients appropriate solutions is what Josh Bach and the Red River Financial Group team do all day, every day – and we’re excited to do the same for you.
- If you have a retirement portfolio but are unsure of whether you are on track to retire when and how you want to…
- If you have big plans for your retirement but don’t know how much income you will need to maintain a comfortable retirement lifestyle…
- If you have built up your retirement assets, but are unsure of the best way to take income from them…
- If you are wondering how taxes will be paid now that an employer is no longer automatically taking them out…
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you have already done the hardest part of the whole process already, and we’ve created a simple system to help take you the rest of the way towards finding the confidence you seek in your journey toward a long and comfortable retirement.
But first, if you are like most people, you are probably wondering about Josh Bach and Red River Financial Group, and why you should consider coming to us to help you prepare for your retirement.
Josh Bach provides straightforward approaches to building financial strategies focused on you.
Headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota and backed by decades of experience, Josh and the team at Red River Financial Group are well-positioned to provide the information you need to bring confidence to your financial future.
We’ll ask you the right questions to gain a complete understanding of where you are financially and where you want to be. Analyzing, recommending, implementing, and reviewing comprise our four-step approach that will guide you toward your financial goals, and help you remain on track.
- Analyze: Before any solutions or suggestions can be made, we need to understand your financial goals and objectives. Only then can we analyze your current situation to identify any gaps that may exist in the preperations that you’ve already made.
- Recommend: Solutions are suggested based on your unique situation to help find the financial strategy that is the right fit for you.
- Implement: We work with you to implement your strategies to help ensure the financial future you desire.*
- Review: Most financial situations change over time, so we provide periodic reviews to monitor the strategies and their capacity to continuously meet your goals.
Your life. Your goals. Your retirement. Let Josh and the team at Red River Financial Group work with you to help create the legacy you wish to leave.
As we’ve already discussed, the single most important step that we can take to help you find confidence in your financial future is developing a complete understanding of your financial goals and objectives. This system has been designed to make your role in providing us the information needed to achieve that understanding both simple and convenient.
How It Works
- First, we schedule a brief phone call which we will use to fill in any gaps in our understanding of your situation
- Next, we set up a 30-60 minute follow-up conversation, face to face, where we will discuss your situation and needs
- Finally, after we have established a good understanding of your needs, we will begin to introduce your options
What You Can Expect
- The information you need to help make the most of your Social Security retirement benefits
- Any gaps in your existing overall financial strategy (including estate planning and a full insurance risk assessment.)
- Establish a better understanding of existing pension or 401k’s
And it really does all start with a simple phone call!
Get in Touch