Your income generates your cash flow, which helps determine your lifestyle will be. What if you become disabled due to an illness or injury and can't work, or die unexpectedly? We believe your plans should begin with the foundation of insurance protection, along with strategies to help build wealth.
- Personal Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Is your business protected against the loss of an owner or key employee? Are you doing all you can to attract and retain top talent? Do you have a plan to pass your business to the next generation?
Business Protection Planning
- Buy-sell funding options
- Key employee insurance
- Succession planning
Executive Benefits Planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- Executive bonus plans
- Split dollar arrangements
- Employee sponsored benefit plans (401k, Simple IRA, SEP)
- Group insurances (disability income, life, health)
Are you on track to retire when and how you want to? Do you have a plan to take income from your retirement assets? It's never too early or too late to start planning for a long, comfortable retirement.
- Individual retirement planning (IRA)
- Professional asset management
Leaving Your Legacy
A well-designed estate plan can help minimize tax liability, fund a favored charity, help ensure your loved ones will be cared for and provide you with the feeling of confidence that you will be remembered the way you want to be.
- Estate tax minimization strategies
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Charitable gift planning